What to expect
Alexa is dedicated in providing a stress-free experience and an effective one. Here is what to expect when you arrive.
- She will provide clients with a disposable face mask if needed.
- We recommend you arrive 5-10 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment to discuss your intake form and the reasons for your visit.
- Alexa will meet you at the garage door to greet you.
- There will be mouthwash provided for you to rinse your mouth for 60 seconds.
- She will walk you to treatment room and will proceed with any needed assessments and/or stretches before, during or after the massage.
- You may completely disrobe or stay partially dressed.
- During your session, Alexa will only uncover the area of your body being worked on.
Communication is key to optimal results and can be achieved by talking or intentional tummy breathing. Customized full body treatment or a treatment focusing on specific areas, both promote well-being and relaxation while lowering blood pressure and increasing circulation.
Alexa will be wearing PPE (mask, gloves) and has a HEPA air filtration system running while in session.